Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Angels We Have Heard On High

This was a jewelry holder I purchased at the Goodwill.
I repainted it.
Glittered it.
Added wings, broken jewelry, and a leftover soldered piece.
I glued a rose to her back.
Then I glued her on to an old plate.
Here's the little felted angel we made last night.
I just love her.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I hope you are spending it with those you love
and the angels of those you have loved.
Peace.

8 comments:

Createology said...

Your angels are heavenly. I love how you repurposed the GW find. Your felted angel is precious. Happy Thanksgiving to you also...

Rebecca said...

I am thankful for you... Happy Thanksgiving
Blessings
Rebecca

Rebecca said...

PS Love that little felted angel!

Susan said...

I love your little angel. I thought it was so cool that all the angels turned out so different. It was a very fun class. Happy Thanksgiving and put that soldering gun down when you stuff that turkey!! Susan

Dreaming of Vintage said...

That little angel is adorable! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kathy said...

Wow Kathy, that is a great find to revamp. It turned out fabulous, and your little felted piece is precious. It looks very time consuming, but I bet fun.

Róisín said...

Absolutely beautiful Kathy!

Carousel Dreams said...

Kathy, your angel is gorgeous! I just love her x