Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fairy Art

I transformed the bust of a young girl into a fairy.  Here's how she looked before:

And here's the after picture:
I fashioned some fairy wings for her by cutting out wings from an art print out of a lovely fine art book I found at the Goodwill.  In fact, this entire project came from the Goodwill.  All except for the vintage flower on the back to cover the seam from her wings.
And here is the view from the front.  I glued her on top of a silver candle stick and added buttons, glass leaves, some foofy ribbon and flowers to her hair.  All done!

1 comment:

Cher' Shots said...

omg I LOVE it ~ check out my recent post and discover what my "goodwill" find of the day was :)