Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I feel the earth move under my feet.

Yup.  4.3 on the Richter scale.  Right here in Illinois.  Shook the house and woke us straight up out of bed at 4:00 a.m!

You'd think since I've been up that long I'd have accomplished a lot more than this pretty lame blog post, wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hey
Wasn't that a wake up call...except I turned over and went back to sleep :)
I have a give away going...come on over
Blessings
PS are you going to the blog party?

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

OUR REACTIONS TO THE EARTH QUAKE ARE SO FUNNY! WHEN THE HOUSE STARTED TO SHAKE, I CALMLY PATTED MY HUSBAND ON THE SHOULDER AND SAID "I THINK THIS IS AN EARTHQUAKE." HE SAID "I THINK SO." AND WENT BACK TO SLEEP.

BUT, I JUST FOUND SOME EARTH QUAKE DAMAGE YESTERDAY WHILE I WAS VACUMMING MY TILE FLOOR! WHAT I THOUGHT WAS A REALLY LONG PIECE OF HAIR, TURNED OUT TO BE VERY A VERY FINE CRACK IN 2 TILES THAT LINED UP PERFECTLY, RADIATING OUT FROM THE WALL!