Blog Banner

The blog banner was made with elements from Lorie Davison. The nail head is Mo Jackson, the white rabbit and the key is Tangie Baxter. The butterflies are from Katie Pertiet.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Alice Tags

I've been working on my tags
for the
Alice In Wonderland Swap
that Karla is hosting.


I've made four.


I think I like the mushroom with
the white rabbit the best, so far.

These are such fun to make!





Two more to go.

I have Alice on the brain.

This past week at work

while eating lunch

I said,

"Alice starts next week."

Blank stares from everyone
at the lunch table.

Finally a coworker pipes up with,
"Did we hire someone new?
Is her name Alice?"

I know.

I live in my own little world.

But they know me here.

4 comments:

Mary said...

LOVE your tags...I'm going to be sorry I didn't enter that swap, aren't I?

Ella said...

Really beautiful; It is your artist eye that is talking, if people aren't in touch with that, then they don't see the potential.

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

Wow. Those are greatness! I'm in the swap, too, and I've been thinking it all out in my head. I'm going to have to really step up my game so others don't feel jilted if they get one of yours (greatness) and then one of mine! :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You have some really unique takes on the tags! Can't wait to see them in person.

My husband rarely knows what I am talking about half the time as I babble on about prettys and Alice and who knows what. I know what you mean about the blank stares!